Reachdesk Raises $6m To Take Direct Mail and Corporate Gifting To The Next Level
It's a real pleasure to announce our $6m Series A fundraise led by US Venture Fund Five Elms and a consortium of angel investors.
When you start a company to solve real life problems you're personally faced with, it's a humbling feeling to have your mission validated by external investors.
As we all know, standing out in a world full of digital clutter was already difficult enough when everyone was working from their offices. Breaking through the noise in the new COVID world is now is even harder. This means our mission of helping people to connect with Direct Mail and Corporate Gifting is even more important and we are dedicated to leading the offline revolution.
Reachdesk has achieved significant growth this year, more than quadrupling its revenue and doubling headcount since March 2020. The demand for our offering comes from B2B sales, marketing and customer success teams struggling to create meaningful experiences with customers with reduced business travel. We can now continue to grow our offering and provide the service our customers want on a global level. Reachdesk has been blessed to have great customers who have kept us ahead of the curve and release products that enable teams to win as the world changes. Some personal highlights:
- Address confirmation features to help reach prospects, customers and employees at home
- +700 eGift cards to deliver digital experiences for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Charitable donations to give recipients the option to donate their gifting credit to a good cause
- Custom landing pages to recreate Account-based Marketing campaigns for remote working
- Support in North America and Europe to help customers with local knowledge and know-how
- New warehouses opened in North America and APAC
- Local Partners to deliver gifts quickly and add variety to our offering. We added more personalized gifting which really helps our customers to build meaningful relationships.
It's been an amazing experience watching the company grow at such a rate in what many would deem to be incredibly difficult times. I'd like to thank the team at Reachdesk and all of our amazing customers for helping build this business.
Here's to continuing the offline revolution together…